Beatport‘s charts are some of the most revered destinations in dance music. Over the years, the platform’s garnered a justifiably stellar reputation for a proper read on the pulse of dance music’s changing tides. As a result, the platform’s top 10 is regarded as a holy sanctity of the dance realm.
Just recently, the site unveiled its top lists of 2017 where fans of the atmospheric, evocatively emotive Camelphat & Elderbook will surely not be disappointed in the results.
With the changing tides of the scene and the prevalence of techno and tech house, it’s no surprise the subgenres dominate the rankings. As Camelphat’s anthemic “Cola” was nominated for a Grammy for Best Dance Recording, it also comes as no surprise the track ranks No. 1 and the group is Beatport’s most popular artist of the year.
A second Camelphat track, “Hangin Out With Charlie,” came in at number two, indicative of what a big year it has been for the UK duo.
View the complete lists of Beatport’s most popular tracks, labels, and artists below.
Beatport – Most Popular Tracks of 2017:
1. Camelphat & Elderbrook – Cola
2. Camelphat – Hangin Out With Charlie
3. Alex Kenji – My Babe (Me & My Toothbrush Remix)
4. Dennis Cruz – Mad
5. Green Velvet & Prok & Fitch – Sheeple
6. Juliet Sikora & Return Of The Jaded – Did You Take My Money
7. Pig & Dan – Chemistry
8. George Kranz & Claptone – The Drums
9. Josh Butler & Bontan – Call You Back
10. Age Of Love – The Age Of Love
Beatport – Most Popular Artists of 2017:
2. Dennis Cruz
3. Green Velvet
4. Patrice Baumel
6. Enrico Sangiuliano
7. Riva Starr
8. Julian Jeweil
9. Victor Ruiz
10. Pig & Dan