Skip to content
DJ Cavon "The Grandmaster"
DJ Cavon "Rocking The House"
- Get Some Protection (Cushioned Laptop bag and Macbook Cover or Case)
- Pay attention to where you have your Laptop located. (Stay away from heavy traffic or drop areas and make sure that your charging cable is properly stowed)
- Fragile… Handle with Care, don’t just toss your laptop in the car on the seat or floor. (Treat your Macbook like it is precious cargo at all times)
- Do not leave your mac unattended. (Always keep your equipment well guarded)
- Don’t play in areas where your laptop could be exposed to liquids or moisture.
- Keep your hands clean, Dirty keyboards result in Non-Functioning keyboards.
- Keep you Mac updated atleast within the realm of your DJing needs.
- Pay attention to how your MacBook responds & performs, never prolong any existing issue.
- Don’t overuse your mac, remember everything has a limit! Don’t think that your i5 8gb machine can do what an i7 16gb can do.
- USE COMMON SENSE!!!
More Great Articles By DJ Cavon